Here at Hop City we pride ourselves on being able to offer the most exciting new releases, rare and hard to find beer and simply the best craft beer selection in the area. Yeah, we know some of these products can also come with sticker shock, but finding unique and high quality craft beer doesn’t have to bust your budget! Our shelves are stocked with affordable choices that are delicious too - and they’re not likely found in the grocery store or big box aisle you may have been shopping lately during these high inflationary times. See below for some of our budget friendly recommendations, but be sure to stop by to browse the multitude of other options we also have in-store.
Prairie Artisan Ales Rainbow Sherbet - $10.99/4 pack
If you like sours that are also a little sweet, this one is a must try. It’s mildly tart with rainbow sherbet flavors that are totally on point. Tasty, fruity and crisp.
Green Bench Sunshine City - $11.99/6 pack
A Hop City staff favorite, Sunshine City is a great beer with a great price. It’s a sessionable double dry hopped IPA with tropical and floral notes and can be found on many ‘best of’ lists in the IPA category.
Cherry Street Jackie’s Revenge - $12.99/6 pack
This super smooth English style brown ale has hints of caramel bourbon and oak due to half of the beer spending three months in a Woodford Reserve bourbon barrel before it was blended back into the base beer. Georgia local
Alpine Nelson IPA - $12.99/6 pack
Ranked as one of the best IPA’s in America and deservedly so. Alpine’s Nelson is simply a great drinking beer.
Creature Comforts Koko Buni - $13.99 / 6 pack
Our staff and regular customers are always anxious for the seasonal release of Creature’s Koko Buni milk porter that finally arrived last week. Grab a 6-pack before they disappear. Flavors of dark chocolate, sweetened coffee, coconut…what’s not to love? Georgia local
- Charles Towne Fermentory: Mars Express (5.8%)
- Charles Towne Fermentory: Covercraft (7%)
- RAR Brewing: Herb. (8.2%)
- RAR Brewing: Out of Order baked In a Tree (6%)
- RAR Brewing: Out of Order Sunrise Short Stack (6%)
- RAR Brewing: Out of Order Mystery v2 (6%)
- RAR Brewing: Out of Order When The Beat Drops (6%)
- Untitled Art/Barn Town: Gluten-Free Fruit Float (6%)
- Tripping Animals: Our Gose (4.2%)
- Tripping Animals/Beer Zombie: Trippin Zombies (6%)
- Tripping Animals: Triple Tropical Popsicle (6%)
- Pontoon: Double Cup Purple Stuff (5.5%)
- Charles Towne Fermentory: Ralf Zwickel (4.5%)
- Tripping Animals: Eagle Has Landed (4%)
- Elsewhere Brewing: Black Iris (10%)
- Elsewhere Brewing: Bourbon Barrel-Aged Black Iris (10%)
- AR Brewing: 10 Layers (8%)
- Untitled Art: Ice Cream Waffle Pastry Stout (8%)
- Untitled Art/3 Sons: Barrel-Aged Mexican-Style Pot De Creme Stout (12.9%)
- Pontoon: Campfire Coffee (6%)