Let us host your next event!
From events where we come to you (off-site), you come to us (on-site) or if you need a large/bulk order of product, Hop City can help with your next special function! Give us some parameters and a budget - we’ll do the rest. Highlights include:
- Reservable event space (from 24 guests up to 200)
- Holiday parties, mixers, birthdays, corporate gatherings, etc
- Hop City-led beer & wine tastings
- On-site bartending options
- Food catering
- Delivery services
- Just need product in bulk? No problem! We can put together a special order of draft or package beer, wine, cider, seltzer, kombucha, sake, coffee and probably anything else you may have in mind.
On-premise event options
- Barleygarden Alpharetta - features a rooftop bar, patio space, and indoor dining and bar
- Boxcar ATL / Hop City West End - nestled in the heart of "Malt Disney" with plenty of parking, a full dining room, two bars, and multiple "pick-your-size" event spaces
- Barleygarden Fayetteville - next to Trillith Studios! Upstairs rooftop bar with big screen TV, private glassed-in event room, and beautiful outdoor space with firepits
- Hop City Beer & Wine Birmingham - spacious front patio with daily food trucks, for events up to 100 guests
Things to know
- Please plan ahead! Our private spaces can fill fast, so book early. If needing to place a bulk product order we ask for 3-5 business days for in-stock items and at least 7 days for specialty product.
- Need product delivered? No problem - our delivery fee is $50
- Payment by credit card is required in advance for any bulk orders
- Need a bartender or an expert on-site to help with draft systems? We’ve got you covered. Our bartending fee is $80 per hour and in-person maintenance of draft systems starts at $40 per half hour.