Our post-holiday weekly deliveries up until this week have been purposefully pretty light as staff have been busy with inventory counting. We're celebrating the end of this annual task for a few reasons, but one of the biggest? There's now room for more beer! If you've been yearning for a little more variety and excitement of options, especially by way of the ever adored hazy IPA category, then this week's drop of A-listers is sure to please.
EQUILIBRIUM BREWINGBrewing and flavor formulation has always required a combination of science and art, so when you see a brewery built on the backs (and minds!) of MIT-trained craft beer lovers, it's definitely worth a taste. They're continually honing their craft (and analyzing formulas) to deliver outstanding beer. These juicy, hazy IPAs don't disappoint.
CREATURE COMFORTS BREWINGSome would say Duende is the best beer produced by Georgia's famed Creature Comforts brewery. The fact that it's only available for a few months of the year amps up the chase and means you need to snag it while you can.
OLOGY BREWINGTallahassee-based Ology Brewing pumps out a diverse array of beers and they do all of them very well. The hazy IPAs below are continuations of the style that first put them on the map.
NEW STUFF!New to us beers other than those already mentioned above...
- Pipeworks: King Cake Ale (7.5%); Krog
- New Realm: Bat Wit Crazy (5.2%); Krog
- Equilibrium: Rho Kinetic Energy Vanilla Stout (11%) - Krog & West End
- Equilibrium: Reverse Migration (11%) - Krog & West End
- Equilibrium: Möbius Porter (7%) - Krog & West End
- Pipeworks: Select Schwartbier (6.1%) - Krog & West End
- Westbrook: Gates of S’mordor (11%) - Krog