Odd Breed Wild Ales - Based out of Pompano Beach, FL, Odd Breed beers are born out of the brewery's love of experimentation and curiosity. They use a mixed culture of wild yeast and bacteria for the fermentation process which results in a sour, tart, funkiness of taste and aroma. Try: Fruits of Yesteryear; $34.99; available at Krog & West End
Superstition Meadery Blueberry Spaceship Box - we get quite a few folks that come into our shops seeking out a bottle of Blueberry Spaceship Box at all times of the year. It's not surprising given that this is one of the top rated hard ciders in the world. What are you waiting for? Snag a bottle at Krog or West End; $23.99
Etienne Dupont Cidre Bouche Brut de Normandie - yep, it's a mouthful to say, but this highly carbonated cider made from French apple varieties and corked in a Champagne bottle is a great option to pick when raising a glass. At only 5.5% ABV and a price tag of just $12.99 for a 750mL bottle, this unfiltered cider is sure to become one of your favorites for any special celebration.
Jester King Ales - similar to Odd Breed mentioned above, Jester King Brewery out of Austin, TX utilizes spontaneous fermentation to bring their farmhouse and barrel-aged ales to life. (The art in their brewing also shines in the cool colorful labels adorning Jester King bottles.) We love their fruited wild ales and if you've not yet had the chance to try an American farmhouse ale, this week is as good a time as any to dive on in. Try: Mr. Mingo Raspberry; available at Krog and West End; $19.99
Of course, we've got tons of other selections available in store and always love to talk shop.
Enjoy your final days and hours of 2022 and please drink responsibly this New Year's Eve!
- Burial/Other Half: I used to Believe There Was nothing In Between (6%)
- WeldWerks: Making Magic (8%)
- WeldWerks: Extra Extra Juicy Bits (8.6%)
- Untitled Art/Humble Forager: Cosmic Punch IPA (8%)
- Untitled Art: Soft Serve Orange IPA (6%)
- Untitled Art: Juice Drips Kiwi Wai-iti (7.5%)
- WeldWerks: Pina Colada Cotton Candy Sour (6%)
- Untitled Art: Candied Cantaloupe Sour (5.7%)
- Untitled Art: OG Fruited Sour (6%)
- Schilling: Augustin 13 (5.6%)
- Schilling: Karluv 13 (5.3%)
- Schilling: Lena 10 (4.3%)
- Schilling/Good Word: Versteck (4.4%)
- WeldWerks: German Chocolate Cake (5.5%)
- Southern Brewing: Nite Nite Before Christmas (12.5%)