This OEC drop is like a lager oasis in the desert of Alabama summertime heat.
There is something divine about a reasonable, drinkable, well-made beer. OEC gets this. They are some of the best and most dynamic producers of sensible, European style beer in the United States. And they just don't stop.
Check out our freshest drop from these meticulous, endlessly creative folks.
Le Pils - Dry-hopped Pilsner inspired by Alsatian white wines
First Class - Belgian style extra hoppy ale
Triskel - Oak-fermented country style lager with French Triskel hops
Oktoberfest - Festbier style malty lager with a punch of German hops
Joe's Mexican Style - White ale brewed with lemon peel and spices
Exilis - Berliner style Weisse, partially spontaneously fermented
Albus - Sour white ale with ginger root, chamomile and lemon balm, fermented with saccharomyces and lactobaccilus
- Toppling Goliath/ Radiant: Places I've Been - Hazy, tropical, dank double IPA
- Toppling Goliath: Mozee - Hazy IPA with Nelson Sauvin and Mosaic
- Sloop: No Pumpkin - Just a hazy IPA. No pumpkin involved
- Victory: Juicy Monkey - Hazy Imperial IPA with fruit juice
- Birra Baladin: Nora - Italian ale brewed with spices
- Aecht Schlenkerla: Weischel - German smoked Rotbier
- Prairie: Side Peach - Sour ale with peach puree and peach ring candy
- Brouwerij Verhaeghe: Duchesse Red - Sweet cherry Belgian sour ale
- Parish: SIPS - Berliner style ale with Chardonnay grapes and apricot
- Edmunds Oast: Sour Mango Papaya - American sour ale with mango and papaya
- Edmunds Oast: Popsicle - Tart ale with lactose, natural and artificial flavors