Some of the most consistently exciting beers we get here at the store come from New England's Twelve Percent brewing project and collective, and they just brought us a brand new drop of some the slickest, most bombastic and modern beers around.
Check out the haul!
- Esker Hart: Thrush - IPA with Citra, Amarillo, Cascade and Simcoe
- Hoof Hearted: Did We Just Become Best Friends - Double IPA with Amarillo, Mosaic and pineapple
- Spartacus: (Un)ordinary - Triple dry-hopped New England triple IPA with hand selected Citra and Mosaic
- "_____ Brewing": A Fist Bump, Yo - Double IPA
- Off Color: Cherry Beer for Pizza - Cherry Cola malt beverage
- Tox: Ink - Mixed berry sour with raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, cranberry, lactose and vanilla
- Skygazer: Space Pixels - Smoothie style sour ale with cherry, mango and pineapple
- Abomination: Wandering Into The Fog Galaxy - Hazy double IPA with Galaxy
- Abomination: Wandering Into The Fog Meridian - Hazy double IPA with Meridian
- Evil Twin: Imperial Donut Break - Imperial porter with coffee, vanilla, almonds and donuts
- Fat Orange Cat: Purrkatory - Imperial coffee stout with single origin Colombian coffee
Other NEW STUFF!
- Hi-Wire: Leisure Time - American lager
- Einbecker: Mai-Urbock - Classic German Maibock
- Good People: Brown Ale - Classic American brown ale
- Hi-Wire: Strongman - Coffee milk stout with locally roasted coffee
- Left Hand: Nitro White Russian - White stout with coffee and vanilla
- Left Hand: Wake Up Dead - American Imperial stout
- Trim Tab: Euphoria Now - Sour ale with guava and passionfruit
- Prairie: Pink Guava Funk - Funky sour ale with pink guava
- Priaire: Neapolitan Squeeze! - Sour ale with strawberry, chocolate and vanilla
- Prairie: Tiny Esses - The crowd favorite Skittles sour is back!