Beer is obviously a perfectly suitable beverage for any weather or occasion, however, believe it or not, we do sometimes drink other things. Sometimes you just want something light and fruity. Sometimes you want something a bit sweeter that doesn't have a big chewy body. It's ok. We've got you covered. It doesn't hurt that these are all gluten free.
We can't wait to get outside in the sun with a few of these and waste a whole afternoon. Now that's summer. Check 'em out.
Wild cherry and blackberry juice elevates this Berlin-made apple cider to something akin to those fancy sparkling juices in clear glass bottles that you see in the ice bucket at fancy little bakeries and expensive grocery stores. That is to say, it's soooo good.
B. Nektar Yacht Rock
I genuinely don't think it gets any more tropical than this, and we LOVE tropical around here. Mango honey wine gets additionally dosed with pineapple, pineapple juice and passionfruit, and it really sends you, maaaan. You might have to shake sand out of your shoes after tasting this one.
Ace High Peach
Imperial cider: something we didn't even know we needed. This peach version is just sweet enough, without feeling sticky or syrupy at all. The effervescence carries the whole thing through, and you somehow finish the swallow without ever bumping up against that 8% ABV. A dangerously delicious juicy treat.
Moonlight Thirteen 5
If you're in the mood for something a bit more substantial, but still want it in a can for the boat or the beach or the pool, check out this full strength honey apple wine aged in oak barrels. Hitting a deft balance of sweetness, booze and subtle apple characteristic, this is a big, bold, yet nuanced beverage.
- Toppling Goliath: DDH Pseudo Sue - Pale ale double dry-hopped with Citra
- Cahaba: Spring Daze - Hazy IPA
- Cahaba: Queen of Fools - Imperial IPA
- Hi-Wire: Electric Squeeze - Hazy IPA double dry-hopped with Strata and Amarillo
- Sierra Nevada: Hoptimum - Imperial west coast IPA
- Wild Leap: Alpha Abstraction Vol. 23 - Hazy double IPA with Eclipse
- Good People: Cherry Almond - Sour ale with cherry and almonds
- Hi-Wire: Italian Pilsner - Italian style Pilsner
- Ghost Train: El Rey - Mexican style lager
- Dogfish Head: Mango Mandarin Crush - Ale with Mango and Mandarin orange
- New Holland: Tales Of Gold - Bourbon barrel-aged golden ale with lactose
- Ace: High Peach - Imperial peach cider
- Prairie: Stuf't - Imperial stout aged in bourbon barrels with vanilla, cacao nibs and Oreos
- Revision: The Right Slice - Imperial stout with blueberries, graham crackers, coconut, vanilla and cinnamon